Tag Archives: natural living
This time of year we’re stuck inside a lot. And sometimes a lack of fresh air circulating through the house can cause odors to stick around longer than we’d like.
In my house, diffusing essential oils is one way I neutralize odors in the air. Young Living’s Purification does the trick.
Purification is a blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Melaleuca, Lavandin and Myrtle essential oils.
By putting drops of Purification essential oil blend into my Home Diffuser, I can emit essential oils into the air. This takes care of odors (left lingering from cooking, cat litter, etc.) with ultrasonic technology. And it’s safe. Typical air fresheners are laden with chemicals and carcinogens (things that cause cancer).
How I Do It
- Fill the diffuser bowl to the fill line with filtered water
- Add 9-10 drops of Purification
- Fill the diffuser reservoir tank with filtered water, put in place over the bowl
- Plug in the diffuser, push the “On” button
- Diffuse for 1 hour
Super simple. And Purification is good for other things too:
- Add a drop or two to a cotton ball and place in the trash can to eliminate odors
- Mix a few drops with water in a spray bottle and use as insect repellent
- Put a drop on a cut/scrape or insect bite for cleansing and soothing relief
If you’d like to purchase a diffuser and Purification for yourself, contact me
Work From Home Survey
Do you work from home? I need your input!
To better serve YOU. (I promise it won’t take more than 2-3 minutes!)