What is feng shui anyway? Feng shui is an ancient, tried-and-true (and powerful) way to assess and enhance your space. Looking at your space with feng shui “eyes” can give you insight about your life and greater control over life circumstances.
With feng shui, you look at your home or work environment and determine whether the energy is positive or negative. Positive energy has a vibrancy, a life to it. Negative energy feels dull or stagnant. Things in our environments have a symbolism – a meaning and effect. It’s our job to be aware of what’s there, and to make sure it supports us.
For more information, or to schedule a consultation for your home, contact Jessica today.
Why do feng shui?
- Something just doesn’t “feel” right
- You’re experiencing obstacles/challenges
- You want change: Career/Relationship/Financial etc.
- You want more balance and harmony in your life
- You want to fully enjoy your space
- You want others to feel comfortable in your space
When do feng shui?
Anytime is the right time to do feng shui. It can benefit you wherever you are in life, but especially when:
- Selling your home
- Buying a new home
- Having someone move into/out of your home
What’s clutter got to do with it?
Clutter is the major inhibitor of good feng shui. Clutter:
- Creates unnecessary stress
- Drains your energy
- Keeps you stuck in the past
- Creates more housework
- Causes you to lose things
- Costs you money
- Embarrasses you
- Makes you feel uncomfortable
Reclaim your life. We live in a world with a lot of stuff. But that stuff doesn’t need to control us. Eliminate the clutter, and gain the balance you need to thrive.
“Let’s admit that our things mean something to us when they do. But let’s also admit when they don’t. Let’s really look at what we want our homes to say about who we are.”
- Nate Berkus
For more information, or to schedule your Initial Consultation, contact Jessica today.